Trey is a super happy baby. Since Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Jo and Uncle Chandler don't get to see him as often as they would like to, and since I don't get to blog very often either, I'm going to overload the system and show you what he has been doing the last month. He has been:
(check out all the chub)
Look out!! We had to scramble yesterday and lower the mattress in his crib so he won't fall out. The shirt he is sporting is from Aunt Jackie -- I think we are in trouble!!
P.S. I didn't just put all pictures of him smiling....he really does smile almost all day long.
2 comments:
Sara
He is such a cute little guy. It is nice to see you guys are still alive. love the pics. keep them coming
I sooooo love that shirt. As cute as he is now, look out ladies is all I am saying!!!! It's a Sax thing... being a STUD!!!
Post a Comment