Monday, September 29, 2008

Playing Soccer

This year Nina and Gini are on different soccer teams. Nina had a game Saturday and I was able to get some pictures of her playing before I had to go fill in for daddy as a coach for Gini's Team. Yes... you read that right for all of you picking yourself back off the floor. I can't remember the last time I actually played soccer but I managed to heard the cattle on the defensive end quite well till the last five minutes when all 8 players on our team lost interest in the game. 45 minutes is a long time for 4-5 year olds. Good thing we don't keep score!!



Nina was playing defense in this quarter. She seems to have improved greatly from last year. She is a pretty good at defense and seems to enjoy soccer quite a bit. These pictures pretty well speak for themselves. I love my new camera by the way....It takes far better pictures than last years shots.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: