Trey had a Parents as Teachers playgroup in December. Santa came to visit and Gini got to make some crafts while Trey played with all the Toys!!
Trey's thinks he is pretty hot stuff when he gets to sit at the BIG table like his sisters do. At playgroup they had some yummy treats.
MawMaw bought the kids a fun project to do while mommy was working. They got to decorate their own Snowmen....(Peeps I think)
Nina is taking a shot at Photography. Pretty good!





3 comments:
Great picture of Gini! Nina took that? When my kids take pics it ends up kind of weirdo...
Hey guys, thanks for the Christmas card/letter and passing along your blog info! It'll be fun to see what you've been up to - looks like a lot of great stuff! Happy New Year!
I am glad that we are able to catch up once a year through a Christmas card, but I was especially excited to see that you guys have a blog so we can keep in touch a little more often. Check us out at alaskapaynes.blogspot.com and keep in touch!
Post a Comment