Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Can You Say BUSY!

Trey seems to be the busiest little boy. He has discovered he can make words come out of his mouth. So far his favorite word is Mommy. He has lots of more words he uses also. Alot of the time we find him talking, singing, or reading books and usually the words are unrecognizable. But one thing is for sure he is saying something really important.

Here is Trey talking on the phone to Grandma and Grandpa for the first time.


Trey taking a bath/swim in PaPa's new tub!
Trey has found another best buddy! (his PaPa)

Someday I know I will catch alot of flack for taking these photos but someones gotta do it. Trey loves his sisters pink boots and he also loves beaded necklaces. Just too cute!












1 comment:

Kenise said...

What a cutie!!! I love the pink boots!