Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Finally Done!!

Congratulations to Daddy for his newest accomplishment. We are so proud of you! Maw Maw and Pa Pa, braved the Ceremony with the kids and I. We were quite surprised at how well they all behaved during the exercises. All the kids got a stuffed Wash U Bear...or as Trey would say "puppy." Here are some pictures from Daddy's Big Day!!







4 comments:

Becky said...

that last pic in her daddy's hat is precious! You did a great job on it and should definitely have that one framed! I LOVE it!

Dahle Family said...

Congratulations Byron. Just don't let him know that we are proud of him, don't want him to think we like him or anything. You also deserve congratulations Sara because you have endured a lot for him to accomplish this one. Way to go family.

Kenise said...

Congrats!!! It will be nice to have your husband back!! I can't believe it has been a year since Jared finished! What a great accomplishment for him and YOU to have survived!!!!

Allie said...

congratulation Byron!