Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Off to Kindergarten...

Gini with her teachers.


Gini had Pre-K graduation last week. She is officially a Kindergartener. She is mostly excited to eat lunch at school!! Always exciting, unless you are me... The day after her graduation she was a bit concerned however. This is what she told me:

"Mom I didn't learn very much in Preschool, all we did was play. I am not sure if I will be ready for kindergarten. Nina is going to have to teach me a lot this summer."


This is coming from the little girl who counted to 200 for us on the way to St. Louis the other day, and can probably read better than I could when I was her age. We are so glad she had so much fun in Pre-K that she didn't even realize she was learning!!


Here is Gini with Dustin, one of her best friends from school.

No comments: