Wednesday night Trey decided climbing out of his crib would be fun. Actually he was so tired/mad that I put him in his bed I think he was determined to show me he wasn't going to bed. Well the out come to his FALL out of the crib seems to have been in his favor. Mommy and Daddy caved and found him a Car Toddler Bed. His response to his bed is "I CAR".
I wasn't sure how well he would sleep in his new bed. I rocked him for a while and then sat by him till he fell asleep. We will have to work on staying in bed so that I don't always have to sit next to him. There is only so much a 20 month old busy boy can do. About 4:30 am he found our room and crawled in bed with us. Hopefully nap time will go smoothly today!





No comments:
Post a Comment