Saturday, May 7, 2011

Recorder concert

In 3rd grade the kids get to learn how to play the Recorder. Way back when I was in 3rd grade we called them a flutophone. Whatever you call them it is a super exciting time and they even get their own concert to show off their music skills. I must admit I had prepared myself for squeaking, but it was alot better than I expected. I was quite impressed. Their music teacher even commented that she feels this class has musical talent. Wonder what instrument we will have playing in the background next year? Any guesses....

Best Friends.....soon to be pen pals for life!! Nina's friends moved this week across country. We are missing them already.

They have mostly memorized the music but in case they forget they have huge music they can refer to in front of the group.

Lucky enough these three are great friends and all got to stand together....making it easy for group photos and action shots.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: