On Friday afternoon I was checking my facebook page and noticed that the local Farmers Market posted a give away...4 free tickets to the first person who came into the store and sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" on camera. I loaded up the girls and we practiced all the way to the store and the girls sang very loud and were so excited to try and win tickets to see the Cardinals Game. We got to the store and no one had claimed the tickets yet, so we got ready to sing for the camera......Nina chickened out at the last minute so that left Gini and I to sing. Gini did sing with me but not quite as loud as she did in the car on the way there. I am still hoping that they don't post the video clip of Us (ME) singing. None the less, we got FREE tickets with incredible seats, on a beautiful night at the ball park. The only thing that could have made the night better was a win, but we did get to see 3 Cardinal home runs so that was fun!
Thanks Farmers Market for an awesome trip to the Ball Park.
Gini & Nina wanted to see Fred Bird so we took a walk, did some shopping and got some snacks before we headed back to our seats.

Mom and her Girls
Posing for a picture with "Ryan Ludwick"
2 comments:
Ummm, I want to see the video!!! I am going to email Farmer's Market and ask them to post it pronto!
That is SO funny - we need to see the video!! Wow, so lucky, I never win anything good! We just bought some tix for a Cards game for the end of the month but it sure wasn't free! I need to tell Neal your story though, he will love it!
Post a Comment